Waukesha Magnetic Bearings position sensors provide instantaneous feedback of radial and axial rotor position to the electronic control system.
Our wide selection of field-proven sensor technologies uniquely positions us to address a broad range of application requirements.
Depending on system performance requirements, various position-sensing technologies are employed, including inductive, eddy current, capacitive and magnetic.
Typical selection considerations include:
- Requirement of direct shaft sensing
- Requirement for reduced conductor count
- Required temperature range
- Dynamic performance requirements
- Use of canned or sealed bearing technology