Stability and Reliability
Waukesha Bearings provides uniquely engineered multi-lobe semi-floating bearings that improve stability and ensure long life and maximum reliability compared to conventional floating ring bearings.
Using proven technology, MLSF® bearings are designed to run at optimum temperatures with minimal vibrations, extending the life of the equipment and surrounding parts.
Reduced System Emissions
The MLSF design improves overall system efficiency and leads to reduced emissions (greenhouse gases), meeting industry demands.
- Shaft sizes 13 mm (0.5″) and up
- Bearing L/D as needed
- Single bearings or cartridges
- Typically high dynamic loading – 4.8 MPa (700 psi)
- Temperatures up to 149°C (300°F), with higher temperature available
- Lubrication with multi-viscosity oils
- Various bronze grades available
MLSF Bearings with Flexure Pivot Tilt Pads
In addition to the primary fixed profile design, MLSF bearings are available with Flexure Pivot® tilt pad technology. The incorporation of the Flexure Pivot tilt pad further improves stability in the space of a fixed profile design.